Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Fall!



It's now fall and Halloween is just around the corner. Once again it's been a while since I last posted. I apologize for being absent so much, but my dear mom passed away on Sept. 3rd, so I've had a major life change. It hasn't been easy, and I miss her more than I can say. In a case like this, there are simply no words to describe what I feel. But, I'm plugging along and managing to get some writing done. I completed a novella, More Than Eight Seconds, and it's with my publisher now. I hope to have more news to share with you soon about this story. I loved writing it, and I love my hero Devlin McCord. He's a hot, sexy professional bull rider, so hold onto your chaps!

Right now I'm working on finishing up the sequel to Cowboy Fling. Hopefully you'll see Country Fling in print soon. It's taken me longer than I anticipated to get this story done, but if you've read any of my previous posts, you can understand why. Life really can be a bowl of pits sometimes.

At any rate, I hope to get back to a regular blogging schedule starting November 1. And, I'm thinking I might host some kind of contest to kick things off again. I'm not sure what, but I'll do something. Keep watching.

No comments: