Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pot O' Gold Contest & More!


My Pot O' Gold contest is offically over. My thanks to all of you who entered. I have drawn two winners this time, and they will each get to choose between Studs for Hire: Woman on Top, or Studs for Hire: Woman in Charge, in e-format.

Drum Roll!!!!

Congratulations to Sue Ahn, and Cynthya Petzen! Woo-Hoo! Contact me and tell me your book preference.

I'll be hosting another contest sometime this summer, so keep a look out for that. But in the meantime, I'm interested in what you'd like to see for my next contest. This is going to be a readers's choice contest. You tell me what you'd like to see for a prize, (within reason, sorry no cars, money or diamonds etc., hey, I'm a starving author!) I'm looking more for prize ideas like book choice, chocolates, coffee, etc. I'd also like you'd to tell me how you want to play the contest. Do you want to read an excerpt and answer a question? Go on another scavenger hunt? Simply enter your name in the drawing? Or do you have another fun, fabulous idea? I'm all ears. Please share. I want to hear from you, the readers!

Sherry

No comments: