Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Country Fling

Hey, ya'll! I'm hard at work on the second book in my Fling Duo! Country Fling is coming to life and I hope to have it done soon. If you read and liked Cowboy Fling, I hope you're looking forward to Dorie's story. I'm not sure when it will be available, but I'll keep you posted as things progress.

I'm excited about Country Fling because I love my hero, Vin Sheridan. He's 100% cowboy, but he's a cowboy who's heart has been hardened by some tough times. Hmm. I wonder if Dorie Holister has what it takes to soften his heart and help him love again? Guess I'll have to finish writing the story to find out! I guess you could say this is kind of a Beauty and the Beast story, only cowboy style.

In the meantime, I'd love hear what you liked, or didn't like, about Cowboy Fling. Did you have a favorite scene? A favorite character? Just let me know!

Sherry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, personally, I loved Cowboy Fling from beginning to end :) Being shy myself, I could identify with Paige's shyness, and her desire to get outside her normal self and live out her dreams and fantasies. And Lane is a hunk and a half, so I pretty much enjoying seeing him on the page whenever I could. ;)

Favorite scenes? Well, certainly when they meet on the rodeo grounds and there's a fight--the sexual tension sizzled from the get-go. And I was partial to the scene under the stands.

I love your voice in this book, Sherry! Hip and funny, yet the way the characters were drawn made the emotions deeply charged and the tension between Lane and Paige hot!

Thank you for the great read!
Julie Miller

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm a sucker for a Beauty & the Beast story. So Vin Sheridan and Country Fling sound right up my alley. I can hardly wait to read it!

Julie Miller