Friday, May 9, 2008

SOS Mixer Contest Winner--Is it You?



I'm proud to be one of the sponsoring authors of the Romantic Times SOS Military Mixer held each year at the RT Convention. I wasn't able to attend this year in Pittsburg, so fellow SOS sponsor, Julie Miller, joined forces with me to do a little something extra. We hosted a special SOS Mixer Military Contest that all attendees could enter.

And we have our winner! Woo-Hoo! We would like to congratulate SGT John Cashenfs of the U.S. Army! John will be receiving a care package of goodies from us. "Keep on rolling," John!

If you look closely at the picture, you'll see that handsome man is none other than the King of romance novel covers, and "I can't Believe It's Not Butter" fame, Fabio! Fabio made it a speical point to attend the Mixer this year, and now I'm really bummed I couldn't go!

But I have to say it truly is an honor and a privilage for me to give back what I can to our troops. After all, they give and sacrifice so much for us and our Country. God Bless them all!

No comments: