Monday, October 8, 2007

Author Sponsored Contests Poll WINNER!



Hey! First of all, a great big thanks to all of you who took the time to stop by and vote in my poll, and to post comments. I got some terrific feedback. Thank you, thank you. This will help make planning my November contest so much easier.

And now. For the moment you've all been waiting for! The winner of the fun Halloween Goodie bag is---(imagine drum roll here)

GIN!!!

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations, Gin! Please email me at sherryjames@hamilton.net with your snail mail address so I know where to send your Tricks & Treats!

Again, thanks, everyone! This was fun. Keep your eyes open from more fun stuff to come in the near future!

Sherry

1 comment:

Sherry James said...

Hmm. Why is it I never see my typos until AFTER I hit the send button?! But hey, it's Monday.

Sherry