Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Getting my feet wet!



Well, I've finally taken the plunge! I've jumped into the blogger world. It's taken me a while to get here, but then, good things come to those who wait! Actually, I had to finish my last book, Studs for Hire: Woman in Charge, before I could take the time to explore all this fun stuff. Duty calls. I do web site work as a sideline, to help support my ficiton habit, but this is my first foray into the blogger world. Hang in there with me as I find my way around this territory.

And since the purpose of my blog is to connect with you, the readers, I want you to let me know what you'd like to see here. And please feel free to ask me about my books, characters, writing process, life in general, and what brand of beer I drink!

Sherry


2 comments:

Sherry James said...

Okay, I really do know how to spell the word fiction. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog site.